First you need to make this Pesto. It's no regular pesto, I added some extra ingredients, because I wanted it to be extra filling, since there are no carbs to fill you up!
• 1 big garlic clove
• 1 avocado
• 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• sea salt, to taste
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 70 gram basil leaves
• 50 gram grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup of almonds
• A handfull of fresh baby spinach
• 1 tbsp dried oregano
• Crushed black pepper, to taste
|Process it as smooth as possible!|
• One large zucchini
• Parma ham
• 6 cherry tomatoes
• Grated parmesan
• Pumpkin seed & pine nuts (roasted)
• Salt and pepper
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius and cut the cherry tomatoes in half, sprinkle them with salt, pepper and grated parmesan. When the oven is on the right temperature, put the cherry tomatoes in there for about 6 minutes.
- Bake the Parma ham for a while so it'll loose a bit of it's fat and gets crunchy.
- Cut the zucchini in long, thin strips. Like spagheti. I know there are some fancy tools out there to do this, but I don't have that. I used a grater, but they got to small and ended up doing it by hand, which was fine too! Put the zucchini strips in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Put the zucchini back in it's pan and stir in the pesto.
- Put in on your plate, add the rocket, Parma ham, baked cherry tomatoes and finish it with the roasted pumpkin seeds and pine nuts.