What you need:
- Salad of your choice. I've used some rocket (arugula) and corn salad.
- 1/2 pumpkin, cubed
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- green olives, chopped
- sunblushed tomatoes, chopped
- goat's cheese
- pine nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, grilled
- fresh thyme, salt, pepper and oregano
- olive oil
What you do:
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the pumpkin cubes with the fresh thyme, pepper and oregano until the pumpkin is nice and soft.
- Throw all the ingredients in a bowl. I didn't really measure everything, I just threw everything together until I liked the proportions.