Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Photo from last years New Years Eve.
2013. Time flies when you're having fun, but also when you're not having so much fun. But either way, a fresh, new year is starting, full of new opportunities, new people ♥, new crafts, my new life started last year and it's only getting better every day. I feel blessed.

This year I already have a few trips planned. In march I'm going to New York City with 3 friends and in june I'll be visiting Kopenhagen, Denmark with our usual group of 8 girls. I'm pretty excited already for both trips. This year I'll finally scrap some pages from my USA trip, make a photobook of it and maybe a mini album too. These 5 weeks in my life can't be forgotten. I also plan to continue Project Life. I even bought the original Becky Higgings page protectors on my visit in the US. Can't wait for her products to be available in the Netherlands without having to pay $ 40+ for shipping.

Some other 'resolutions' and wishes for the new year: More scrapbooking, going to the gym, run another 10 miles (Dam tot Damloop), photoshoots, sell my house, go see Italy, have fun, no worries, keep on blogging!


1 comment:

  1. hoi Mandy, ik volg je blog nu al even. ik zag dat je ook wel eens in de buurt van alkmaar bent. ik woon daar. dus grappig om foto's van citymoves en victorie loves the hout te zien enzo.
    ik ben zelf ook al een tijdje bezig met pl. en ben er gek op. tis inderdaad jammer dat de shipping kosten zo hoog zijn. creabest krijgt binnenkort nieuwe lijnen van becky in de winkel! kan echt niet wachten!!!!!!
    waar haal jij nu je spullen vandaan? ik zag dat je de seaofoam serie had! lijkt me te gek!
    ik blijf je volgen. je schrijft leuk en nu ken ik eindelijk nog iemand die van pl houd. haha. nouja kennen :s haha
    liefs aranka

    ReplyDelete