Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Too Faced: The Return of Sexy review and looks

After spending a lot of time in Sephora when I was in the States, I finally bought this palette. I liked the natural brown in there, but also the purple which goes welll with my eye color. The grey and blacks are perfect for a night out.

Wanna see more? Click 'Read more'!





The set contains:
  • 15 x 0.035 Eye Shadows 
  • 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black 0.17 oz 
  • Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer

It also comes with 3 cards with day and night looks on it to try out yourself.

The Ingénue: Naive, Ingénue, Innocent, New in Town and Casting Couch

The eyelook I made with the Ingénue

The Icon: Pink Diamond, Icon, Divorcée, Hopeless Romantic and Primadonna.

The eyelook I made with The Icon.

The Bombshell: 7 Year Itch, Bombshell, Hollywood, Maneater and Beautymark.

The eyelook I made with The Bombshell.

Okay, I like this palette because of it's colors, it has lots of shimmer and glitter in there, but I kinda miss the matte shades. The glitter and shimmer also cause lots of fall out and you definitely need to use the primer. The eyeliner that comes with it is amazing! It's super creamy, extremely black and it doesn't come off! In the end I'm happy with this palette. Gonna use this a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment