Monday, August 1, 2011

Monthly Review: July


This photo was made in our garden. I don't like the smell of lavender (reminds me of toilets, lol) but, they look pretty!

Books I've read:

  • P. C. and Kristin Cast - Tempted
  • P. C. and Kristin Cast - Burned
  • P. C. and Kristin Cast - Awakened
  • Jill Mansell - Open huis
  • Christopher Paolini - Eragon
Total book count: 31

Movies I've seen:
  • Daddy Day Care (2003)
  • Men in Black (1997)
  • Sucker Punch (2011)
  • Loft (2011)
  • Splice (2009)
  • X-Men - First Class (2011)
  • BloodRayne - The third Reich (2010)
  • August Rush (2007)
  • Inglorious Basterds (2009)
  • Insidious (2011)
  • Eragon (2006)
  • Perfume - The Story of a Murderer (2006)
Total movie count: 48

Well it's clear the weather is awful right here, there's no sun, so we watched a lot of movies. I loved Sucker Punch, X-Men and August Rush. I hated BloodRayne and Eragon (especially after I've read the book) and Daddy Day Care and Men in Black were on tv and I watched those, because I had nothing better to do :p

Well let's hope august will bring us more sun. At least we're going to Crete, Greece later that month! Can't wait to fly to the sun and just chill and enjoy the island.

    1 comment:

    1. Wij zijn juist terug van onze reis en het is helemaal niet leuk om het opeens 15 graden kouder te hebben. Brrrrr.

      ReplyDelete