Monday, July 4, 2011

Inglot: The Freedom Palette #01


First OMG Inglot is a beautiful shop on the Van Baerlestraat 8 in Amsterdam. The girls working there were really nice and helpful, I felt comfortable there.

I made my first palette and this is it. I wanted some more dark colors. Click 'read more' to see the photos and the swatches!

I like the magnetic lid, this makes it possible to stack more palettes together too!


The colors I've choosen:

From left to right, top to bottom: AMC eye shadow 52, Eye shadow pearl 452, Eye shadow D.S. 464 and Eye shadow AMC Shine 12.


Swatches, the colors are very pigmented!


I love Inglot :) Come back thursday for a look I've made with this palette!

1 comment:

  1. WOW.....
    volgens mij echt een geweldige winkel...
    En wat een mooi pallet heb je samen gesteld...
    Heel veel plezier ermee..

    ReplyDelete