Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Body Shop Haul


Because The Body Shop celebrated their 35th anniversary last wednesday, they had a special evening with loads of discounts, a goody bag and a gift when you spend more than € 35,-. A perfect evening to buy some long longed items!

Do you want to see what I bought? Click 'Read more' below to see, enjoy!



The Goody Bag:


In there were some testers and flyers.


And these cute presents :) I love unpacking!


Samples, yay!


Almond hand cream, peppermint foot cream, almond hand soap and foot bath salt:


Because I spent more than € 35,00 I got this. A bath & showergel and a bodylotion!


The stuff I actually payed for:

A Aloƫ face scrub, Honey Bronze Shimmering dry oil, Coconut body scrub and a foundation brush.



Because I saved up 4 points on my Love Your Body card, I could choose a gift for € 10,-, yay to more free stuff! This is what I got: Two Tea Tree Oil Hand cleanse gel and an eyeshadow brush.


And everything together! Loads of stuff and most of it for free!


I love The Body Shop, do you?

1 comment: