Monday, February 28, 2011

Monthly Review...

...and a Mini-Shoot Monday!


Hey all, can you believe february is almost over? In 21 days it's spring!

So let's review this month.

Movies seen:
• Jennifer's Body (2009)
• Due Date (2010)
• The Golden Compass (2007)
• Unstoppable (2010)

Not as much as in January, but enough for my goal!

Books read:
• Phillip Pullman - The Amber Spyglass
• C. S. Lewis - TCoN; The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe
• C. S. Lewis - TCoN; Prince Caspian
• C. S. Lewis - TCoN; The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I read the Narnia books when I was little (in Dutch) and now I'm starting all over in English.. I forgot how awesome they are!

Fun stuff I did in February:

  • Jarno and I went to Haarlem, to Teylers Museum and for some shopping
  • I went to The Hague to visit the GEM with my classmates from Crejat
  • I went to Mindcontroller
  • We attended on a fleemarket and sold enough to buy a new cabinet for the bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment