Monday, January 31, 2011

The end of January.

Can you believe that it's the end of January already? This month went by way too quick. I don't like winter, I'm happy when it's over, but time just flies by too fast! But anyways.. it's time for a review of this month!



Fun things I did:
  • Catching up with Laura, Frances, Lianne, Melissa and Steph, all in one weekend..
  • Had a artschool class with a naked model, sooo good for learning!
  • Dinner at Frank's place
  • 80's & 90's party
  • Gigantic thriftshopping spree with Melissa

Movies I've seen:

1. Oceans (2009)
2. Toy Story 3 (2010)
3. Skyline (2010)
4. Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (2010)
5. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010)
6. Sydney White (2007)
7. Somewhere (2010)
8. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
9. Black Swan (2010)
10. Exit through the Giftshop (2010)
11. Please Give (2010)
12. The Chronicles of Narnia; The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010)
13. Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)

Books I've read:
1. Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
2. Suzanne Vermeer - All-Inclusive
3. Philip Pullman - The Golden Compass
4. Philip Pullman - The Subtle Knife

Now reading: Philip Pullman - The Amber Spyglass

So, I'm on schedule to finish my new resolutions to see 60 movies and read 50 books!


The view from my studio window.

Blog schedule:
Monday:
The end of January, random photos and blogschedule
Tuesday: Dainty Dream!
Wednesday: Wishlist
Thursday: -
Friday: School work
Saturday: Scrappy Saturday
Sunday: My Happy Places #01

I hope you all will have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment